Learning AI (serious games)
Five day gamified and human-centered AI Training
VUB Artificial Intelligence Research Group
An innovative training aimed to achieve the acceptance of AI in companies through a game approach.
This inclusive AI Training program tries to reach underrepresented groups in AI such as women who often represent no more than 10 to 15% in AI and/or machine learning, as well as non-technical profiles.
We want to do this by using serious gaming in addition to cognitive knowledge transfer, thus stimulating a group dynamic around AI in companies.
- PLAY – serious games to experience what AI is.
- LEARN – workshops for a non-technical audience.
- DEVELOP – hands-on exercises.
- Welcome & introduction to AI
- How does it work (1/2)
- How does it work (2/2)
- History and opportunities
- Use case, limitations and wrap-up